Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tabitha's Disney Day










Gian and I decided to take Tabitha to Disneyland to spend some time with her. After dropping Sabrina off at school we went to Disneyland to spend a few hours doing what Tabitha wanted to do. (Luckily Charlee slept most of the time.)
It's Halloweentime at Disneyland and Tabitha loved all the pumpkin decorations. And especially Goofy's costume. She ran right up to him to tell him that it's almost Halloween and that she loved his costume.




We went on just a few rides: Peter Pan, Carousel, and Dumbo.




She also wanted to go to Build-A-Bear to spend her gift card she got for her birthday from Thomas. She had a blast picking out her bear ("Pinkie Pie") and finding just the right clothes for it.


It was a GREAT day!

4 comments:

pati-Sue said...

I love the picture of T-Ro on the carousel--and the one with Goofy. I think his costume is great, too. What a way to start my day, reading your blogs--fun, fun, fun.
Love ya pati-Sue

Maosi Fam said...

aww your page is so cute=) i want to go to disneyland!!!

ashcraft8 said...

How fun to spend the day with mom and dad.the picture with goofy is so cute.I love hie costume. Tiff

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Wow...this blog is amazing? I love the pics and info! We are so excited that you went to Build a Bear! Thomas had so much fun. We love your family!!! P.S. Give me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog...invites only!!!