Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Eve







Christmas Eve was spent at my Mom's house with a nice dinner (Prime Rib, baked potatoes, green beans and salad). We always use her fine china and have a Christmas toast with sparkling cider.

(If it looks like Gian is strangling Tabitha it's because she wouldn't take a picture and I wasn't going to let her off the hook. Mean mom...just wanted one family picture of Christmas.)

The kids get to open one present on Christmas Eve which is always a pair of new jammies.



Here's to another Christmas together!


The kids getting ready to open their jammies. I won't post an after picture because Rylee didn't want the world to see her jammies (even though they were cute!).

Time for bed....Santa's on his way!





1 comment:

pati-Sue said...

I love the pictures on this posting. Our Christmas Eve tradition is one I look forward to every year.
Love Mom