Monday, February 11, 2008

The eleventh day

A day off of school
So cool
To let the kids just play
And enjoy the weather all day

Into the swing Charlee did go
She loves to swing nice and slow


Sabrina thought it would be fun

To put on all the the recycle and be queen number one

Then we worked on valentines to give

But tomorrow we're back to school and lives to live.

I LOVE holidays!!!

(See, told ya my poetry is going downhill...good thing there's only 3 more days.

AND, apparently my mother is the only one that would like a Valentine from me since the rest of you scrooges haven't commented!!!

5 comments:

Titel Troop said...

I love your rhyming it cracks me up! The weather has been so perfect lately my kids have been outside all day too.

ashcraft8 said...

All right,all right something I love. I love to watch my kids when they are being silly. I can't get enough of it. It makes me smile and reminds me why I love being a stay at home mom. I wouldn't want to miss this time in there lives for anything.

pati-Sue said...

A day
At play
What can I say?
A Valentine
Which one is mine?
I love chocolate, it is true
But more than choclate...
I LOVE YOU!
Now, me please pardon,
I'm off to Carden.
After teaching Art
I'll come home to be completing
Decor for the Delta Delta Delta meeting.

(this rhyming takes timing)

Love y'all Mom

Deon said...

Sounds like you had a great day with the girls. You are so creative I wish I was more like that!!! On my blog I put 100 things about me. (some things I LOVE and others I don't) You should do the same. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be and actually took me a couple of days. Although once I had 100 I thought of so many more but didn't know which to take off so I didn't. hehe Thanks for sharing so manythings that you love I do enjoy reading them and about your family! We miss sitting by you in church!

Hess Fam said...

I'm not a scrooge as you might say
I think my blog checking was on a little delay
I been so sad without your February Fun
I've just been out of the California Sun.
I'm back at home and ready for more
But the saddest part is...there's only 2 days more.
Oh what will I do without your poetic bliss?
I'll have to write my own...but it will be yours that I'll miss!