Sunday, July 27, 2008

Celebrating Charlee!!

For Charlee's first birthday she had lots of fun opening presents.
"Thanks Sasse Family for the cute clothes! I love to be fashionable."
"Thanks Papa and Nana for sending me a card from your mission!"
"Thank you Sabrina for the sippy cup...Now I won't steal your water bottle."
"Thanks Tabi for the Elmo rattle. I love Elmo."
We interrupt the opening of presents for a phone call from Nana Ashcraft. I love when people sing the "Happy Birthday" song.
After presents (and a nap) it was off to Disney we went. We went to Goofy's Kitchen to have a little celebration.




Charlee loves all the characters.
Our family celebration for Charlee's first birthday.
"Thank you Goofy for making my birthday special."

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl! =)

Cari said...

Happy Birthday Charlee! I love how you get to go to Disneyland so often. My 8-year-old Max is totally jealous!

Jenny said...

Charlee is getting cuter and cuter