Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9-11


Where were you 7 years ago? What feelings did you have? What have you done to be a better American?
I was a new mom (Sabrina was 17 months old). I held her a little closer. I loved Gian a lot more. My family became all that I had. I felt uneasy and scared, but faithful. I was a little nicer, a little more patient, a little more kind to strangers and a lot more grateful for our USA!
7 years later....am I still proud to be an American? Am I nice, patient, kind? I hope 9-11 will always remind me of what kind of person I should be.
Please take a moment to be kind today!

2 comments:

pati-Sue said...

I watched the attack on TV and could not believe what I was seeing. Today, we are flying two small flags, because our large flag is so tattered and faded and needs a new sturdy pole. Our heart is with America. My thoughts are also with Barbara and Mike Newton whose son died in the Pentagon attack. I love AMERICA.
Mom

Maosi Fam said...

i was home sick from school that day and watched the attacks on the TV and couldnt believe what i was seeing! i still to this day cant believe what happened and the lives that were lost! Iam a proud American and am proud to have a husband who loves the country so much that he is willing to fight for our right and safety! Those who lost their lives will be honored forever in history!

Good Post!