Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How can I find Happiness?

I absolutely love this video! Elder Scott gives us great counsel on happiness in a time that is so full of discouragement. This message is full of hope for anyone who is having "one of those days". I seem to be having "those days" often lately...but I am trying to remember this sweet message and trying to make my days more full of happiness.
I especially love when Elder Scott quotes this scripture:
D&C 24:8
"Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days."
I know that when difficult times abound, the first thing that goes is my patience. Patience with myself, as well as with the trial I am experiencing. I just have to remember that I have the Lord's help during difficult times and that He will not leave my side. All I'm asked to do is to endure the trials. Happiness always finds it way back to me!
Someday I'll learn how to have it play directly on the blog...but for now please click on the link. It's only 2 minutes long. I would love to hear your comments on this...please leave your thoughts!
Now go, be happy!

1 comment:

pati-Sue said...

I think this should be played at the start of every day--just to remind us what we truly believe and how we need to exercise our faith in our beliefs. It's the best use of 2:18 min. Thanks