Saturday, May 23, 2009

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....

...Charlee (cute, I know)
...Tabitha (silly, I know)

...Sabrina (perfect, I know)


...Gian (wonderful, I know)


These 4 people are the loves of my life.


I just have to say that this week has made me realize what is truely important to me. I am grateful for every moment I have with this wonderful guy and three terrific girls! I am blessed!


"You did not come into the world to fail. You came into the world to succeed. You have accomplished much so far. It is only the beginning. As you move forward on the trail of life, keep the banner of faith in self ever before you. You may not be a genius. You may not be exceptionally smart. But you can be good, and you can try. And you will be amazed at what might happen when in faith you take a step forward."
(Gordon B. Hinckley)

On my friend Cari's blog she has the best motto-
just trying.
I think that's all we can do...just try!
I'm trying to be a good wife.
I'm trying to be a good mom.
I'm trying to be a good friend.
I'm trying to be faithful.
I'm....just trying.

No comments: