Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kindergarten Promotion 2009


Whew...we made it through Kindergarten. I mean, Tabitha made it through Kindergarten! She actually did real well. She has made great strides this past school year. She is officially reading, doing lots of math things, can spell some words, and plays well on the playground.

.

Tabitha and her principal, Mr. Vogel

(is that soooo cheesy that they walk across the stage and get a certificate?)

Tabitha and her teacher, Mrs. Matheus

Family photo (minus Sabrina, who had to go back to class)

This is video of the cutest Kindergarten poem..and Tabitha got to help with it! (Sorry, I cut off the last word...but I'm sure you can figure out what it is.)

Congratulations Tabitha!! Now it's on to First Grade!!!

4 comments:

Craig and Cricket said...

I love it!!! Kindergarten is the best! Proud moment for a parent! Hold on tight cause time flies from here!

millikan xc said...

Congratualtions Tabitha and Amy your dress is very cute!!

Hess Fam said...

Congrats to one of my favorite Kindergarten Graduates! I'm so glad to hear that Kindergarten's all over still get to enjoy Zero Hero. One of my favorite memories as a 5 year old!
Party time...it's SUMMER!!

Cari said...

How fun! I love Kindergarten. I also love your dress too. Very cute!