Thursday, February 10, 2011

#5 - I LOVE....

... my 3 beautiful girls.
Sabrina, who is very responsible, athletic, and is very well-rounded.
Tabitha -who is my mini-me from the inside out, wears her heart on her sleeve and loves to talk.

Charlee - who is silly as all silliness, cute as cute can be and keeps us on our toes.

These 3 girlies make me jealous that I never had a sister and grateful that I get to help them be the best sisters ever.

These girls are growing up WAY TOO FAST and it breaks my heart to see them becoming more and more independent. But I am so happy to see them making good choices and becoming strong, smart and genuinely caring girls.

I LOVE YOU...Sabrina, Tabitha and Charlee. You make me proud to be your mom!!

P.S. The first boy that breaks your heart will be in BIG trouble with me!!!!





No comments: