Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#8, 9 - I LOVE...

#9....I LOVE getting caught up. Like getting caught up doing other stuff so now I have to get caught up on my blog. Or like getting caught up on chores so I feel accomplished. Or getting caught up on crafts, bills, laundry, gardening..the list goes on and on. Apparently I spend alot of time getting caught up on stuff..but why am I so behind??
#8...(oh, maybe because I'm doing this)...I LOVE a few shows that are on T.V. right now. Really I'm not a T.V. person...actually I spend alot of time getting caught up on shows too (thank you DVR). But here a few of my favs:


Yes, I'm a GLEEK. Sue Sylvester just cracks me up sometimes...she's so inappropriate! And I love the music (not all, but most).
Another fav is this....Modern Family. Always ends with a pretty good message.
And, of course, since I have kids...I LOVE Phineas and Ferb.

A couple other shows I'm watching right now are: The Bachelor (got suckered into this one, but Gian and I have fun watching it together) and American Idol (it should be interesting with the new crew).
We also rarely miss an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Good Luck Charlie.





1 comment:

Cari said...

I LOVE Modern Family too! I'm so glad it's on Hulu!