Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back To School

Summer happened...and I failed at blogging about it. But I'll get back to that soon.


Unfortunately this school year came too fast!

But, here we go with our 2011-2012 school year, like it or not.


Sabrina started middle school...WHAT?!...yep, middle school! She is in 6th grade at Tincher. She graduated from wearing blue shorts/skirts/bottoms...to wearing khaki. I think it makes her look older. Don't you worry, though. She still hugged me goodbye on the playground at school!


And this girl started 3rd grade. Tabitha was so excited the first day of school to see all her friends. She is ready to learn!

And the heartbreaker award goes to .... Charlee! She started preschool at Rainbow School with Mrs. Tami (who is THE BEST PERSON to leave my baby with!!!). She has to take a bucket to school instead of a backpack. I was so proud when she showed up with the cutest bucket there! (Oh, the creative in me.)



Every year I take this same picture...and this year taking it got me to tear up. Sabrina is growing up too fast and Tabitha is becoming more and more independant.


And then I took Charlee to Rainbow school....I lost it when we got home! Tears o'plenty! (thank goodness Gian was working from home yesterday and could be with us for the first day.) And I lost it again when her teacher called me later after school to tell me how good Charlee was and how much fun she had.


And then I had to do it all again today.


I love my girls. I love spending time with them. I love being their mommy. It just hurts a little to see them grow up so fast!!


Good luck Sabrina, Tabitha and Charlee!! Here's to a great school year!




No comments: