Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feel good movie of the year

Oh my gosh... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie. I love everything about it.
I love Link (Zac Efron). I'm tellin' you...that is one hottie boy....if I was 15, his poster would definately be on my bedroom wall!! (He is so much cuter in this movie than either of the High School Musical movies.)
I also LOVE me some John Travolta (even though he plays Edna). Oh boy he is so great in this movie!
And I just love Nicki Blonsky. I love her success story. She tried out for the show with no experience (she worked at Coldstone Creamery for heaven's sake). And she got picked to play one of the lead characters. Talk about dreams coming true! And she's chunky...like me!!
This movie just makes me smile the whole way through. I'm such a sap for it that I always end up crying, singing and dancing at the end-TEARS OF JOY!!!!
If you know me at all, I HATE movies. For me, they are a waste of time and money. I go to the movies about once a year. Well, this was my pick and now I'm obsessed!!!!
I saw this movie in the theater...and have been counting the days until it came out on video, which was yesterday. Guess how many times I've watched it? Maybe I better not disclose that...you might think I'm neglecting my family. Nahhh, they love it too!
See it.....watch it NOW...What are you waiting for?????
"I can hear the bells"


2 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

Oh my gosh! I love this move too. If I'm not watching it we're listening to the CD although the move is MUCH better. I feel like i'm 15 with that first major crush.Can't stop smiling when Link does his wink. I would love to have any of the dress in this movie.

pati-Sue said...

Wow! I'm out of it. I want to borrow the movie and watch it--if you can give it up for a day or two.
Love ya
Mom