Thursday, November 8, 2007

Petunia Picklebottom

Okay, so I really...really...really wanted a Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack Diaper bag when I had Charlee. I was sick of lame diaper bags! But I was not about to spend that much on a diaper bag! (They retail for upwards of $158.) So I set out on a quest to get one off of ebay. I'm all about a bargin. I was okay with buying a used diaper bag...if I could get it for the price I wanted. I must have bid on 4 or 5 bags to only get outbid (yes, I'm cheap).
Finally I won one in the pattern I wanted and the exact price I was willing to spend. But, of course the seller neglected to tell me that the bag had a broken zipper. I was sooooo upset when the bag arrived and the zipper wouldn't work.
So I tried emailing the company to see if they would be willing to repair it. They said sure and to send the bag to them. I sent the bag and hoped for a good ending.
Well, about 2 days later Petunia Picklebottom emailed me and told me that the bag was deemed irrepairable and that they would be sending me a BRAND-NEW bag ASAP!!!!
Wow, what luck! I got a brand-new (tags still on, new smell and never touched) bag! I am so excited! I love, love, love this diaper bag.
I can't speak highly enough of the company for standing behind their product!
So, if you are looking for the best diaper bag ever.....it's a Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack!!!

2 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

I love hearing about a great deal! Congrats on your NEW bag.

pati-Sue said...

You go girl!
Love ya Mom