I don't like posting with out pictures...but you don't need a picture of this.
Here's the story:
Tabitha was sick on the 1st. Fine for a day. Then she got sick on the 3rd. But she's fine now.
Sabrina started getting sick yesterday (the 4th).
And ME TOO!!!
I thought it was the flu and was sick from 4am on.....
Finally it was so bad that the nurse said to go to the emergency room. So I did and it turns out I don't have the flu...I have a bacterial infection caused by e.coli or samonella or something like that (tests will come back with the exact cause in 5 days). I had to stay and have IV fluids to get rehydrated...pain killers (which sent me to lala-land).....anti-nausea medications (to stop the action, if you know what I mean). I got to go home after a few hours with antibiotics, anti-nausea meds and instructions to have only a liquid diet for 24-48 hours and water only from a water bottle.
So there you have it...... YUCK.
I'm feeling just so-so, but now I think Gian is going downhill...stop the insanity!!! Sabrina is still pretty lethargic (she had some of what I ate, so I'm watching her carefully.)
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
And here goes counting my blessings once again:
1. we are all alive....not well, but alive
2. Kaiser ....once again, they have come through for us
3. priesthood blessings...thank goodness for the comfort it brings
4. water...that's all I want right now...water, water, water
5. family...who came to help out by babysitting (thank you sooooo much Rylee and Tiff, who even had to deal with a sick kid), taking me to the emergency room (thanks Dad), and of course my great husband who came and kept me company