Sunday, June 8, 2008

Super Busy Saturday

Saturday was SUPER busy! But what's funny is I don't have many pictures. I just kinda want to document what we did for memory's sake!
Sabrina had her FINAL track meet of the regular season. She competed in the USATF Junior Olympics and did the long jump. She did okay...not her personal best, but she had fun and that's all that matters to me! I am so relieved that the track season has ended. Whew!! Sabrina, on the other hand, is more upset that track is over than school being over and summer starting. She will miss her track buddies, for sure! There will be some summer meets, the Disney 5k and then cross country starts in September....so running really never ends!
After the track meet, Sabrina caught up with the Stake Activity Days again at the beach. She had a good time, I promise...but I have no pictures to prove it.
And then it was off to Mother's Beach for a birthday party for one of the cousins. Needless to say, my kids were totally worn out by the time we got home. And I was totally looking forward to a "Sunday day of rest"!!

Love this picture of Charlee eating a sucker! (yeah, bad mommy giving her kids candy! whatever....the smile was priceless.)

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

What a fun weekend. I love that little sink baby! So I just want to know what you've been doing up until this point with that little peanut?

Paul Rama said...

Ummm, you're worried about a sucker??? Did you see my freakin' cake-a-thon I had my kids on for an entire month????? I am glad Sabrina was able to participate in the track activities. I hope her medical issues won't hinder her summer activities too much.

ashcraft8 said...

Sabrina, Congrats on a great track season! Enjoy your summer and get ready for your specialty.

Deon said...

Blake had to have blood taken and I gave him a sucker. The nurse actually offered it!!! He loved it a little TOO MUCH!!! I can't believe how busy you guys are!!! Love reading about it!!!