Sunday, July 13, 2008

What week are we on???

So last week I "hit a wall". I totally lost it with trying to entertain my children. Can we say "burn out"?
So we spent this week doing NOTHING!!!! Well, not really nothing or else I would really lose my mind....but we toned it down a bit this week.
We went to swim lessons-end of session 1 and now on to session2.
Tabitha went to school (Tuesday and Thursday).
Sab and Tab got hair cuts...see post below!
We went to the mall.
Charlee learned to clap. Yeah, I know, she should of learned that months ago...but that just shows you how mellow she is!
We got satelite TV... we are a little slow in the TV department, probably the last ones in Long Beach to get the Disney channel, Nick and more...opens up a whole new world of junk, in my opinion.
That's about it. So boring that I didn't even bother with pictures.
I think I might step it up this week?!

3 comments:

t and britty said...

thank you so much for your sweet comments. we will be up there this weekend, maybe we can work something out.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for a week like that! =)

Cari said...

How lucky your girls are to have such a fun mom! Even your slow weeks sound loads of fun!