Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas...2008

Christmas Eve
Prime Rib Dinner at Mom and Dad's house
Cousins and.... Christmas jammies

Christmas Morning at home

Sabrina loves her new DS
Tabitha's new baby doll


Charlee's kitchen


And finally....
Christmas Day at Nana and Papa's house
Charlee loved handing out presents


Tabitha loves her new guitar (thanks ALOT, Mom!)


We also celebrated Christmas with the Del Bello family. Unfortunately I forgot my camera! We had a great dinner, got to know Josh's wife-to-be Debbie, and looked at old yearbooks. Good laughs!!

For those of you who know me, Christmas is not my favorite holiday. I hate that there is so much commericalism over such a sacred holiday. I LOVE celebrating the Savior's birth....but not the decorating, shopping, greediness, and blah blah blah. I DO enjoy being with family, even though some were too busy on their video games. You get the drift....color me GREEN.

Goodbye Christmas....
BRING ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

greediness...what are you talking about? Just because your sass-a-frass wanted to start her career a little early and didn't get her dream of being like her most fabulous role-model? Maybe she'll just have to find a new career with that darling pink guitar! I sure love her! ('her' will remain nameless for now!)

pati-Sue said...

The Savior's birth is the most important part of CHRISTmas. After that, the best part of the season is the coming together of families and friends. After that, I love the lights and decorations (once I get them in place--thanks to you). I do not like the "modernization" of Christmas music both sacred and secular. I found it hard to find good music to have on a home, except the CD's we own. Thanks for making the season special. We love ya!