Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few fun things


It's been a week of a few fun things.

I am finally relieved of the pain in my...


because I got one of these...

(plantar fasciitis...it kills!)



On Saturday morning I had the great opportunity to go here...




After that great experience, I went here....





(http://wonderlandbakery.com/)

And bought some sweets for my sweets













On Sunday, I had to do this...


(and I also got a new calling...HFPEnrichment Leader....HELP!!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated)


I've been having some "electrifying" time with this girl ...


(today was trip to Disneyland...just her and me...what fun!)


I got these, just because, from the best sister-in-law (thanks Tiff)...


I am a happy girl!!!


6 comments:

pati-Sue said...

You are just getting too "techno-savvy"! Love the picture of Charlee. You forgot a picture of us playing "Snort whatever, and Sabrina winning yet another Fun Run. Happy times.
Make it a GREAT day!

Maosi Fam said...

you sure did have a fun week! holy cow...that pic of Charlee is hilarious! and oh so cute=]

Anonymous said...

so did you and megan speak the same day? =) congrats on the new calling... don't u just love callings! lol! they are the best! HA!!! =0 hang in there girl! yes, i'd love to do a tea party with the del bello girls! =)

Anne said...

I'm glad you had a great week! And I can't get over your darling header pic!

Melissa said...

Next time you and Charlee hit Disneyland, Audrey and I better be getting a call!!!

PS - Up for a Play-Doh playdate ANYTIME...now if only we can get a hold of each other one of these days!!

lanisue said...

I have been following your blog for awhile now. Hope you don't mind. You always make me feel better. I am the enrichment leader in our ward and there are many websites that have a lot of good ideas. You will do great.
Lanita