Monday, November 23, 2009

I WANNA WIN!!!


So here goes...I am entering this contest to win a Sleigh-full of Goodies. First of all, is not the sleigh the cutest thing ever?? A Darling Madsen bike! Second of all, look at that those fun things to play with!! Oh what a dream come true!!! P.S. if I win, I'll share.....and if you win, will you share??

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I'm such a practical gal with big dreams. So my Christmas list is a bit on the
"really? is that all?" side -along with- "come on, Amy. You are soooo NOT
getting that!" But, here goes... 1. a new electric skillet , 2. a new pair of
Oakley sunglasses, 3. a large size Yankee candle, 4. an iPhone (that's on the
"yeah, right list, btw) and 5. a zip-up black sweatshirt (practical, right?)

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My mom made me a rag-quilt out of all the material leftovers from dresses
she made me when I was younger. I love that she knows how to sew, taught
me how to sew, and shares her talents with others. She's the greatest mom
ever.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Not to kiss up to this contest or anything, but I can only imagine what fun
things I could make if I had the Cricut Expression Machine. The possibilities
are endless with that beauty!! (again, on the dreamer list)

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I will always remember the Christmas that I got a doll in a stroller. I
remember vividly coming down the stairs to see that darling doll stroller!

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My oldest daughter (age 9) would like, among other things, 2 cartons of
goldfish crackers. Practical. My middle daughter (age 6) would like the rest
of the pieces to her beauty salon, so she can grow up to be just like this gal.
And my 2 year old daughter would be over the top happy with Yo Gabba
Gabba anything.

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Are you kidding??? What ISN'T my favorite holiday food?! But I absolutely
love when my mom makes 7-layer bars...graham cracker crust, butterscotch
chips, chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, coconut...Oh yummy
goodness!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I don't want to spoil anyone's surprise...but it's bound to be the cutest thing
ever!! Maybe I hand-stitched it...

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Classic. Frosty the Snowman and Ruldoph the Red-Nose Reindeer.

9. Favorite holiday song?
Mary, Did You Know? by Clay Aiken

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Spending time making memories with my family.

1 comment:

pati-Sue said...

I hope you win!! I want a ride on your "sleigh" if you do. That's a cycle your dad would be okay riding (he he he ). I love the lists because they are mostly doable. Good luck! Mom