Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3 - I LOVE....


....our dental and medical insurance!!
I had the pleasure of doing this today:
Yes, it's as fun as it looks (enter sarcasm here).
I had to have a root canal done because I broke my tooth on a dumb Tootsie Roll. (Ask me if I will ever eat another Tootsie Roll...HA-NO WAY!)
All in all it wasn't that bad. Of course, half my face was numb for most of the day. Really, the ugly part for me of this process (and, yes, this is time 2 of this wonderful experience) will be getting the crown...and paying for it all.
Luckily, we have decent dental insurance. And for that I am grateful and I LOVE it.
And then...
Sabrina comes home from school with a lovely bug bite. It's ugly and she has to stay home from school (per dr. orders to keep it elevated) for not 1..but 2 days! Geepers creepers!
So, off we go to here:

I LOVE them. Some people don't...but I DO! I am grateful that we have medical insurance and that we can take our kids to the doctor and not worry about their medical care.

I LOVE that we are blessed with insurance and that Gian can provide for our family...We are blessed!

4 comments:

pati-Sue said...

I love your great attitude!
If it is not one thing, it's another (that was one of my mother's sayings). Mom

Craig and Cricket said...

good insurance is a great thing! what a blessing!

Cari said...

We had Kaiser in California. It is awesome! It's such a comfort knowing you can go and get anything done you need for just a copay. I miss that! I hope you're feeling well today! :)

Leslie said...

Hi Amy!
Thanks for popping by my site! :) I hope you found something good in that shop!

I hope you're doing well! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Time sure flies!