Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 7 - I LOVE...



I love that my cute husband loves to challenge himself.

He came home today with that medal (pictured above) around his neck after running a HALF MARATHON.

This past Tuesday Gian's co-worker asked him if he wanted to take her place in running the Surf City Half Marathon (held in Huntington Beach, CA). She said she hasn't been training so she didn't want to do it. She gave him her number (which, technically, you shouldn't do...opps) and wished him luck. Luck was what he needed, since running hasn't been a priority lately. But he did it anyway...he ran 13.1 miles today, without training and did it in 2 hours and 34 minutes! I am so proud of him. I'm glad he loves to run. (It comes in handy sometimes.)

Way to go, Gian! LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

ashcraft8 said...

Great job Gian!!! And I love the medal.