Here's 7 fun facts about Tabitha:
1. She loves to dance. NO...I mean, really, the girl has moves. Like, serious MOVES!! Moves that might make you jealous (or even blush).
2. She has been wearing glasses since she was 2 years old. Darn lazy eye. But she sure looks cute with her glasses!!
3. She has an amazing way of talking ALLLLLL DAY LOOONNNGG!! Wakes up talking and goes to sleep talking. It's almost like someone winds up her mouth during the night and it goes lalalalalalalalalalalala all day long!
4. She has a HUGE heart. She cares about anyone and everyone that she has ever met. She will be the first to write you a note telling you that she loves you. If you make the "Tabitha List" then you have really made it BIG time with her!
5. She has gorgeous RED hair. Currently she is trying to to grow it all the way to her back. I say...if you got it, flaunt it! Who didn't secretly wish they were a red-head?
6. She loves anything sparkle-y, bling-y, flash-y, shimmer-y, goop-y, etc. Her motto: sparkle=fashion.
7. She is a blessing in our lives. She makes us laugh, cry, smile, yell, happy all in the matter of a few moments. She is a sweet girl and we are so happy that we have her!
We love you Tabi-cakes!!