Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tabitha meets the Fancy Nancy illustrator

I found out that the illustrator, Robin Priess Glasser, of the Fancy Nancy books was going to be doing a book signing here in Long Beach and immediately knew that my girl, Tabitha, really needed to meet this woman! And I knew just the person to take her...her Nana!
So, I got her all fancied up with her hair, fancy skirt and boa and sent her off with her Nana and cousin, Devyn.
They got to hear Robin Preiss Glasser read the newest Fancy Nancy book, Fancy Nancy and the Fabulous Fashion Boutique. Look how fancy she was! Tabitha LOVED her!!! Can you see why?

Getting her book signed. Nana bought her the new book. But Tabitha also had another book that was illustrated by Ms. Glasser, called Tea with Ruby, written by the Dutchess of York, Sarah Ferguson.

Tabitha and Devyn and Robin Preiss Glasser.

This day was...Oh La La....spectacular (that's fancy for the best day ever, according to Tabitha)!


1 comment:

pati-Sue said...

It was a memorable day for me with a tiny bookstore full of little girls dressed up very fancy, and grown-ups very pushy and two little seven-year-olds over the top entranced by the fancy illustrator. Thanks for letting me be a part of this "best day ever in my whole life!!!" nana