Sunday, November 21, 2010

Burgess Cotillion of Long Beach

We signed Sabrina up for Cotillion this year. Cotillion is a class for teaching manners and social dance. Cotillion has been around for ages....even my mom went to Cotillion!!
Burgess Cotillion is conducted by Mr. Bobby Burgess, who was an original Disney Mouseketeer. Visit here for more info: www.bobbyburgesscotillion.com.
Each month is a different theme. This month was "The Broadway Ball". Sabrina loves getting all dressed up and having her hair done by her aunt Tiff.

This month was also picture night and they took a picture of all the kids in her class. This was my quick shot of the group.

And another quick picture of her learning a dance.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

I think my boys would kill me if I signed them up for cotillion, but I can't wait until the girls are old enough.

ashcraft8 said...

She lookes so pretty. Can't wait for Hudson to join her next month.