Sunday, September 30, 2007

Meet Amy-Sue




Amy-Sue Del Bello,
born on August 13, 1972. Yes, I'm 35 and not getting any younger.
Oh well, even princesses have birthdays.

I had to purposely take this picture of myself. I much prefer being behind the camera rather than in front of it.

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mommy to my wonderful girls, daughter to some great parents, and much more.
I love to take pictures, scrapbook, make cards, bake yummys, hang out with my family, go to Disneyland, listen to Gwen Stefani (and No Doubt) and play around with this blog thing.



Have I really done this 3 times? Crazy!


Volunteering at the Disney Half Marathon and 5K

I am the "head" princess in this house.

It's a title that holds lots of responsibility, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Life is good for me.




1 comment:

ashcraft8 said...

I'm so glad you got out from behind the camara and took credit for all you do. Tiff