Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Row, row, row your boat....



This is where Sabrina was while Tabitha had her Princess Day-out (see post below).

Sabrina has a friend who has totally spoiled her into being a huge beach/bay rat...thanks a lot Andreoli's. So far she has gone (in their cute VW bus, I might add) surfing, paddle boarding, skim boarding, and NOW kayaking. So far, she has LOVED them all!!

And, then she took her little sister out....now guess who's hooked???

What's next?? Oh yeah, they also have a jet ski....oh goody!

(j/k....really...thanks Andreoli's for taking her out and giving her all these great experiences!)

2 comments:

pati-Sue said...

There is nothing like time spent at the Bay! I have never regretted any minute I spent there
--I a still a beach rat at heart. Way to go girls. Nana

Deon said...

Looks like so much fun, both of my kids love going out with Ucre