My girl is 10! Where did that time go?
We are so blessed to have this sweet girl in our family. She is so responsible, helpful, obedient, loving, caring....everything you could ever want in a child.
Here are 10 fun facts about Sabrina in celebration of her 10th birthday!!
1. She has run more miles than are on my car right now! Kinda not fair since we just bought a new car and there aren't alot of miles on it yet...but, just so you know there are 560 miles on my car and she has BY FAR out run that many.
2. She has an obsession...not just a "love for"...but a true obsession for horses. She dreams of riding, training, and owning a horse! She even wants to drive a Ford Mustang someday because it's named after a horse. I'll let her keep dreaming for now.
3. She is very creative and loves to make up games to play with her sisters and cousins. Currently you can hear her playing "Jail Break" in the backyard or playing some sort of basketball game or playing horse-y and riding her sister on her back.
4. She can't miss the day in the cafeteria when they serve Teriayki Meatballs with Rice. She even had me go and ask the cafe lady to save her some since her class goes to lunch late.
5. She loves to read. She gets in bed every night with her flashlight and reads for at least 30-45 minutes.
6. She loves roller coasters. Her favorite roller coaster is California Screamin' at Disney's California Adventure.
7. Her name means princess. By the age of 2 she knew the name of every Disney Princess...didn't know her colors, but could tell you the names of all the Princesses!
8. She has experienced a lot of firsts just in this last year. Her first National Junior Olympics, her first airplane ride, her first time in snow, her first broken bone, her first time kayaking and paddle boarding.
9. She has a goal set of running a half marathon this year and completing a marathon by high school. CrAzY (if you ask me)! She really loves the bling!
10. She has a Dad and Mom and 2 sisters that love her more than anything else in the world. (and probably a few other people!) We are so proud of all she has accomplished and WILL accomplish. We are grateful for her! We hope all her dreams come true.
We love you Sabrina! Happy Birthday!